Re: Stress

---------

From: The Whites (bolide_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 09:54:56 PDT

Hi guys and gals, I just have to share what my wonderful principal did on
this topic. We always have long faculty meetings on Wednesdays. Near the
end of the year when everyone if burned out what we weren't looking forward
to was a faculty meeting titled "Dealing with stress." Anyway when we got
there she had M & Ms out on the tables and put on a video that was to help
us deal with our stress - she said we could leave as soon as it was over.
Well it was an "I Love Lucy." the one when she is on an assembly line trying
to keep up with the ever increasing speed of the conveyor belt. We were all
in tears from laughing so hard by the time it was over. No one wanted to
leave, but she shooed us out. I can think of times when she has told
teachers "Don't come in on weekends or breaks" Her stock comment is "Get a
life." We all work hard "with" her and everyone gives 100% knowing how
supportive and caring she is of us all. She truly does put the "bull in the
bulletin and the meat in the meeting." Linda W. in Norman, OK

---