Re(2): web page

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 09:52:34 PDT

Okay guys on web pages. I am a Mac person and someone who needs that
tutorial lesson (hands on )..l am so jealous of all these web pages. I
dont consider myself afraid of the computer but this web page designing is
frightening to me. Who feels they have those words of advice to show me
step by step. Including the best software that carries me step by step.
I have really hopes to have something going by the time July rolled
around, afraid it ain't gonna happen.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org