Re: Follow your Dream - What is yours?

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 09:39:30 PDT

Oh just what is my dream. My sister calls me a hopeless romantic. Here
is the best shot I can give on my dreams.

1. To become Mrs. _ _ _ _ _ _, it will happen, I feel it.
2. To discover my stronger creative side.
3. Not to be afraid of the bugs in life, no matter what they are, or
associated with. Now that can go anywhere.
4. Oh I can really jump out here with the never ending story of to be 125
(?)
5. To let the creativity inside of me just flow. You know, the "Just Do
It" thing.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org