THANK YOU!!!

---------

From: Chris Allred (callred_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 07:54:25 PDT

Hi everybody. This is Christopher Allred. I sent out a survey yesterday concerning the relationship between art education and technology. The response was teriffic and I got a lot of really helpful information. I want to send a massive thank you to everyone who responded!!! You all are a great bunch and the information that I've found on artsednet just over the last week or so has really been amazing. Thanks again and have a wonderful summer!!! Sincerely, Christopher Allred :-)

---