To Judy from Maggie

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 07:35:51 PDT

Hi, Judy,

You've been waxing so philosophically lately. I almost hate to disturb
your reverie, but need some practical advice. I searched your Web site
for links to creating interesting bulletin boards but didn't see any.
Do you by any chance have some? DO NOT search the Web for me--I can do
that myself.

Hope you've had a chance to relax and regroup for next school year. We
start back Aug. 13, and the students come the 20th. I spent a week
scuba diving in the Cayman Islands at the end of June, and now must pack
in anticipation of moving in August. The school district is building
new housing for our teacher compound and they say we'll be able to move
August 10--the weekend before school starts; how considerate.

Thanks for your help.

Maggie

---