Follow your Dream - What is yours?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 07:10:21 PDT

Right now I am following my dream......Why don't we start a new thread.
What is your dream? I be we could get everyone helping out with ways to
follow your dreams....I have so many out there helping me with mine.....and
it feels so good.

Judy Decker

Increase the Peace ~^~ {^}Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or
acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he
sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. Robert F. Kennedy

I know Kennedy didn't do everything right....we all know that....but he had
a good idea.

---