RE: web page

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 04:46:53 PDT

Jill
        I'm using IE 5.5 with my monitor set for 1024 x 768 High Color
16 bit. Your page looks good it is kind of shoved over to the left with
a blank area long the right side. I looked at your source code, but the
sinus headache I've got made reading the code difficult. You might want
to center the tables. So that regardless of the size of the screen
wouldn't matter.

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
5th Grade Gifted and Talented Teacher
Deaf Smith Elementary