web page

---------

From: Jim Hodgins (HDD_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 04:13:00 PDT

I am rather timidly listing my web page. It is very tiny, and VERY
amateur - I got tired of waiting for the IT man at school to fix our
school web page, so I tried putting together one of my own. Trouble is,
I'm not sure how it's coming thru'. I tried it on one of my browsers and
it came out like an explosion in an alphabet factory!!
Maybe someone could let me know if they get any sense from it - I would
much appreciate if you could let me know. I'll add lesson plans etc
later on if it's working. Here it is-

http://www.geocities.com/artroomroskill/homepage.index.html

  Many thanks, hope you're all enjoying your vacation, Jill in NZ.

---