Re: Interview

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 21:54:09 PDT

  Here is the Interview:

  1. What grade or grades do you teach? K-12 Art/K-2 Library/K-6 Techology

  2. Do you teach at only one school or are you shared by two or more? 3 buildings

  3. What State (or Country) are you teaching in? Kansas

  4. Do you keep an on going communication with the Classroom Teachers in your school? Via email? E-mail (mostly jokes!), eat lunch with them, visit before & after school

  5. Do you coordinate your Art lessons to relate to what the students are studying in their classroom?

  6. Do you keep in touch with the other Art teachers in your district? How? There are no other art teachers in my district. I do keep in touch with area art teachers by meeting twice a year to share lesson ideas.

  7. Could you give me some idea of the extent to which you have contact nationally or internationally with other Art Educators? List serv (only national contact that is available)

  8. What are some of the benefits you have experienced by keeping in touch with others in your field? Fresh ideas, able to share problems/solutions, keep up to date on the art world and how it affects art education

  9. Does your school have a Website? No

  10. Do you have your own Web page? Yes

  11. If yes to #10, please tell me something about it? I post lessons with student examples @ http://www.geocities.com/theartkids It gives the kids a sense of pride to be "published"

  Thank you so much for participating in my success as an Art Education Student! I look forward to reading you response,

  Christine Norton

  ---
leave-artsednet-5780X@lists.getty.edu

---