new job

---------

From: Debbie Nicholas (deeknik_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 20:17:42 PDT

I have a new job. Today I resigned my position in a
small jr. high and in August I will begin my new job
as a high school art teacher. I have been in the same
job for 14 years so this will be quite a change. It
has been a while since I taught high school. I will
be looking to this list for even more help especially
when it comes to what needs to be included in the
students' portfolios.

=====
Debbie
Texas High