Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

new job

From: Debbie Nicholas (deeknik_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 20:17:42 PDT

I have a new job. Today I resigned my position in a
small jr. high and in August I will begin my new job
as a high school art teacher. I have been in the same
job for 14 years so this will be quite a change. It
has been a while since I taught high school. I will
be looking to this list for even more help especially
when it comes to what needs to be included in the
students' portfolios.

Texas High
Texarkana, TX

Do You Yahoo!?