Re: The Giver

---------

From: Janice Keenan (jekteachme_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 18:57:54 PDT

   The Giver is an awesome book...as Woody stated. I
have read it because I am a big Lois Lowry fan but it
is a bit advanced for my elementary students (I think
it is more appropriate for 6th and above). I loved
Number the Stars, which we did read in 5th grade and
did some great projects along with the 4th/5th grade
gifted classes. I recommend that one, too.
   Jan in Miami