Re: missing Kaleidoscope links found

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 18:18:23 PDT

Thanks Woody for doing all of that to get them fixed. The interactive site has
always been one of my favorites. I wouldn't have thought to contact UCLA. I
appreciate it
alot! Thanks again, Betsy ( When the kaleidoscope thread resurfaced I started
searching for these in the files. My files need a major overhaul)

Woody Duncan wrote:

> I contacted UCLA about the kaleidoscope sites.
> They suggested replacing the ben2 with bol in each URL.
> It works but you will get referred to a new URL where the
> sites can be found now.
> Woody in KC
>

> http://www.bol.ucla.edu/~permadi/java/spaint/spaint.html
> http://www.bol.ucla.edu/~permadi/java/spaint/spaint.html
> http://www.bol.ucla.edu/~permadi/java/spaint/spaint.html
> these are corrected URLs, but are now moved to:
> http://www.permadi.com/java/spaint/spaint.html
>
> http://www.michaels.com/main/kaleidoscope/kscope-gam.html
> link still does not work
>

> http://www.permadi.com/java/spaint/spaint.html