spanish mobile

---------

From: vicki ranck (vranck_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 16:06:57 PDT

hello all,
my friend robin just came back from spain and brought me what she said was
just a little something....It was a mobile from Spain and it was made of
poster board and tissue paper. there are 5 dancing/leaping figures. It is so
very interesting. I had to make one myself. It took me about 2 hours, so I
know the kids will take twice that. Has anyone out there seen something like
this? So very cool.
vicki in tn

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/