Giving Thanks

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 16:03:57 PDT

I thought I would help anyone out there who is really suffering......
I just read on the cover of a tabloid that Martha Stewart cries every day
(Do you?....I didn't think so...Me neither).
The article helps us ease her pain. Naturally I didn't read the article. I
mean no disrespect towards Martha...but Martha--Grab a clue --You have been
pushing your way onto so many women in America for years.
Jeannie and I have so many good ideas that could help Martha out and give
her some time to relax...."Take time to be lazy.....The world rushes on"
....Just part of a song I am writing (ha-ha).

I am so glad I have this opportunity to be lazy for all of you who are so
busy.....Last summer I was just supposed to take care of myself -- but I
spent too much time helping you folks....So this summer I am just having
some fun.

I thought I would help Vivian out a little (quote below --that is how we
"met")....She is working for the both of us. I am playing for the both of
us...It all balances out.

>Increase the Peace ~^~ {^}"Each time a man stands up for an ideal,
or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he
sends forth a tiny ripple of hope" Robert F. Kennedy

I would also like to thank whomever is working so hard that Roberta has time
to play with her Grandchild....Just think of it that way. Anytime you feel
like being lazy -- that is what you SHOULD be doing....because there is
someone out there who is working hard enough for the both of you--and it
will balance out (When?....That is my little secret).

"Take time to be lazy....the world rushes on"

Judy

---