Re: Another (!) Interview?

---------

From: klmvisarts (klmvisarts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 15:53:24 PDT

1) artsednet is the extent of my daily contact with art educators outside of a few friends that I communicate with. there are other people i converse with but on a less consistent basis.
2) the benefits are enormous! I find professional support, advice, and a resource that is available at my fingertips...
3) the greatest benefit is being able to provide my students (in a run down building with no art room or showcases) an outlet to exhibit their work!!!! i have an online art gallery through my schools website and find this motivational tool indispensable (as well as a strong method of reflection for myself).
4) i teach k-5 art in 4 schools off a cart, when I am lucky
enough to have one... often I teach from milk crates!