missing Kaleidoscope links found

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 15:44:38 PDT

I contacted UCLA about the kaleidoscope sites.
They suggested replacing the ben2 with bol in each URL.
It works but you will get referred to a new URL where the
sites can be found now.
                                                Woody in KC

                http://www.bol.ucla.edu/~permadi/java/spaint/spaint.html
                http://www.bol.ucla.edu/~permadi/java/spaint/spaint.html
                 http://www.bol.ucla.edu/~permadi/java/spaint/spaint.html
                        these are corrected URLs, but are now moved to:
                        http://www.permadi.com/java/spaint/spaint.html

        http://www.michaels.com/main/kaleidoscope/kscope-gam.html
                        link still does not work

        http://www.permadi.com/java/spaint/spaint.html