You guys are just too much!

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 13:51:14 PDT

I got a message from another "sister Deb".....She thought I was clinically
depressed?

Oh my heavens no.....If others would just take care of the problems that I
can not solve--I wouldn't even have had my problem in the first place....I
know what has caused my problem....and I don't need any pills to take care
of it....My husband keeps telling me he will get out his sledge hammer (from
a Woody Allen movie)....Every time I hear him say that I know not to be too
happy. I have my own hammer----and he has his own "hammer". I might even sew
bells on my socks and keep everyone wondering (joke for Roberta).

This is actually a "happy summer" for me.....I do have a few words I would
like to say to some who have given me bad advice in therapy I didn't
need.....but.I am just "too nice".....but I am sure my real sister Deb would
have really let them have it with her "hammer" (she was pretty good at it,
too).

Thankful Thursday!...and I am so glad that so many of us have the same
problems...we are so much alike!..and together we can solve the problems of
many.

Judy Decker

---