Global Collaboration for Peace

---------

From: pgstephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 13:28:43 PDT

Judy and Others:

Here is the Tapped In calendar blurb about the "Global Collaboration for
Peace" that takes place tonight. I encourage you to do yourself a favor
and check out Tapped In. It only takes a moment to become a member (no
charge) and sitting in on a few presentations/discussions will put you
at ease about the software. Training is also scheduled almost every
Tuesday and Saturday if you want to learn more. And ... not to fear ...
there is usually a help desk where you can go for real time Q & A.

From the July Tapped In Calendar:
ArtsSites: Global Collaboration for Peace
6:00-7:00pm PDT/9:00-10:00pm EDT

Whether it takes place with the class across the hall or a school across
the world, collaboration is an exciting part of learning and teaching.
Global issues can be discussed and conflicts resolved. Join ArtsSites on
July 5th as we plant the seeds for a global collaborative
garden for Peace.

---