RE: Artednettalk archives... is search still available somewhere ??

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 13:12:07 PDT

Two places for archives
http://lists.getty.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=artsednet&text_mode=0 log
in with your e-mail. Then click read messages. Messages from 1999/11/03
- 2001/07/05 are available here and you can search

http://www.artsednet.getty.edu/ArtsEdNet/hm/index.html Jan. 1998 - Aug.
2000 and Feb. 2001 - May 2001 are available.

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
5th Grade Gifted and Talented Teacher
Deaf Smith Elementary
Lamar CISD