My location --Judy Decker

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 13:11:47 PDT

Thanks Betsy!

I have been very careful not to list my school in any post...The name of my
school and geographic location can be found on my WCOIL site if anyone still
needs it (you will just have to do some clicking around to get to my bio).
Click on the picture of me. Hubby told me not to put school name or location
in any post to protect my school (it isn't the school that caused me
problems....the school is great).

Judy Decker

---