Re: Another (!) Interview?

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 12:23:21 PDT

1)To what extent do you have contact with others in your field through
        the use of technology such as e-mail, listserves, or chat?
        My major professional contacts via e-mail are through ArtsEdNet.
        I also use the internet to communicate with my other district art teachers.
        In the Kansas City region I also use e-mail to keep others up to date
        on our Scholastic Arts competition activities.
2)What benefits do you find from this "contact through technology"?
        It is fast, efficient and allows me to communicate to a multitude of
        other educators at once (or one at a time).
3)What is the greatest benefit of computer technology to art education?
        Being able to transmit images of our students and their creations
        quickly around the globe.
4)What grade-level art do you currently teach?
        6, 7 and 8th grade (Middle School)
                                                        Woody in KC

Thanks Again! callred@asheboro.com

--