Blanket the World with Peace

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 11:55:42 PDT

I just got done "talking" with Pam and missed this part....of Tapped In"
from Pam's post....BJ has been trying to get me in also...Maybe I will check
it out soon. In the meantime---let's all of us "blanket the world with
peace" everyday of our lives...some things are worth catching.....be a
little "human virus" like me --but in a good way.

Works in my classroom...in my house...with my friends....with my neighbors.

From Pam's pot:

Tomorrow (July 5) promises to be an interesting discussion. Why don't you
give Tapped In a try? The discussion tomorrow is "blanket the world with
peace", a collaborative electronic quilt pieced from participant's
contributions. Check the Tapped In calendar for your local time.
(http://www.tappedin.org)

Back to Judy:

If you have questions "see" BJ berquist@pa.net

If you ever need a member's e-mail address....you can go to the archives
page and just sort by author. I have many in my address book but I can't get
them to copy and paste anymore. I did something wrong when I saved the
address book when we re-imaged.

Oh -- This is "Thankful Thursday". I have decided to give thanks on every
Thursday from now own. My dad taught me how to be thankful in every
difficult situation I have encountered. Best advice a father could give his
daughter. "Bad things" happen in our lives for a reason.

Judy Decker

---