thanks for concern

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 11:21:43 PDT

To all of you who share your concern and prayers, Here is the update.

My niece - still has high fever that they can not get down. The doctors
are leaning more towards Viral rather than Spinal Mennegitis. I still
can not get in to see her, she is in isolation. I have talked to her,
sweet thing. I miss not being able to hug her.

Me and my feet. I have been referred to an Orthopedic Surgeon. I have
some decisions to make, and will weigh them all. I can do this in 18
months with time between each foot but on a walker. I will know more when
I see the doctor on the 17th of this month. Still have trouble balancing
myself, gee it is my feet not my head giving me this balancing problem. I
never could walk on my hands.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org