Re: Another (!) Interview?

---------

Bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 10:57:47 PDT

In a message dated 07/05/2001 10:21:59 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
callred@asheboro.com writes:

> Here they go:
> 1)To what extent do you have contact with others in your field through the
> use of technology such as e-mail, listservs, or chat?
> 2)What benefits do you find from this "contact through technology"?
> 3)What is the greatest benefit of computer technology to art education?
> 4)What grade-level art do you currently teach?

1. I use artsednet and art educators as my contact with other art teachers.
I have little contact with my district teachers because i see them daily.

2. Many benefits such as project ideas, problem solving and sharing.

3. I like computer generated art, and I teach photoshop to do it. I also
like the internet for art history research.

4. I teach high school, art 1,2,3,4, a.p. studio art grades 9-12

Ken Schwab
San Jose CA

---