Re: Artednettalk archives... is search still available somewhere ??

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 10:28:20 PDT

Mrsbeeswax@aol.com wrote:

> My question , with all of the changes, and the up and downtime of this
> listserv. Is there still a feature somewhere that lets me search the talk
> archives ??

Hi, Christine,

Boy, it _has_ been a long time since you were here. Here are two ways
to search:

This will get you to the most recent messages, including that day's:
http://www.artsednet.getty.edu/ArtsEdNet/Talk/talk.html
Click on Web interface, then Read messages.
You can change your subscription email address, unsubscribe, read
archives, or change your settings at any time (like put your messages on
hold while you're on vacation). You'll need to log in with your e-mail
address and password.

This gets you to the Getty Web site so you can search farther back in
time:
http://www.artsednet.getty.edu/ArtsEdNet/hm/index.html

Wecome back.

Maggie