Another (!) Interview?

---------

From: Chris Allred (callred_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 10:29:33 PDT

Hi folks! My name is Christopher Allred. I am a first-year highschool art teacher who entered the profession through the lateral entry program. I am currently working on my certification at the University of NC at Greensboro. One of my classmates from our class "Art Education and Technology" has already sent out an interview that many of you were kind enough to respond to. I am working on a similar project doing research among art educators. I know you are all busy during the summer months but if you could respond to a couple of brief questions, you would REALLY be doing me a favor. I have included my personal e-mail address if any of you would prefer to respond personally instead of on the list. Either way, thank you VERY MUCH!!! -
                                                                           Sincerely, Christopher Allred :-)
Here they go:
1)To what extent do you have contact with others in your field through the use of technology such as e-mail, listservs, or chat?
2)What benefits do you find from this "contact through technology"?
3)What is the greatest benefit of computer technology to art education?
4)What grade-level art do you currently teach?

Thanks Again! callred@asheboro.com

---