Interview

---------

From: Christine Norton (art2neon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 08:17:15 PDT

The day before yesterday I joined this list and posted a note mentioning that I would like to interview some Art Educators. I am a first year Elem. Sch. Art Teacher and this interview is for a class at UNCGreensboro. Quite a few people responded to my first note. Thank you for you willingness to help. I won't have time right now to respond back to each of those people personally so I am posting this interview to the list. Anyone who would like to answer any or all of these questions, please feel free to do so. It would be a great help to me. Not only am I very interested in your responses but also my paper is due tomorrow.

Here is the Interview:

1. What grade or grades do you teach?

2. Do you teach at only one school or are you shared by two or more?

3. What State (or Country) are you teaching in?

4. Do you keep an on going communication with the Classroom Teachers in your school? Via email?

5. Do you coordinate your Art lessons to relate to what the students are studying in their classroom?

6. Do you keep in touch with the other Art teachers in your district? How?

7. Could you give me some idea of the extent to which you have contact nationally or internationally with other Art Educators?

8. What are some of the benefits you have experienced by keeping in touch with others in your field?

9. Does your school have a Website?

10. Do you have your own Web page?

11. If yes to #10, please tell me something about it?

Thank you so much for participating in my success as an Art Education Student! I look forward to reading you response,

Christine Norton

---