Re: [ArtsEducators] Introduction

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 06:59:03 PDT

Jean,
        I see you signed in on the Yahoo site. Glad that you joined us.
Most of us are on a different list: artsednet@lists.pub.getty.edu
You can sign up for it at: http://www.artsednet.getty.edu/
I suggest that you join ArtsEdNet, it's the greatest group on the web.
We set up the Yahoo group cause the Getty server goes down
at odd times and we miss the dialogue with each other. It's good
to see new blood joining the profession. Also, I appreciate
your clear explanation of printmaking procedures on your web site.
I will use them with my students when we get back to school.
When I subbed, 26 years ago, I always had the
3rd graders draw portraits of their teacher (after a dialogue about
what they looked like). I do a good bit of printmaking with my students.
I have work and lessons at:
        http://www.taospaint.com/NewPress.html
        http://www.taospaint.com/LessonCollographPrint.html
        http://www.taospaint.com/LessonSelfPortraitPrints.html
        http://www.taospaint.com/WhyIprint.html
I've visited San Francisco a few times and really love your city.
                        Thanks for joining us, Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com