Re: Dress code

---------

From: Jim Hodgins (HDD_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 20:34:19 PDT

Sorry, Woody, for once I'll have to disagree with you.
Most schools in New Zealand above the elementrary level have school
uniform.The kids here have heaps of individuality and creativity, -
wearing school uniform certainly hasn't inhibited them in ANY way - but
the bonus is they don't have to worry about who's cool or got the latest
gear etc etc. They have the odd 'mufti' day, which they enjoy - but even
on those days there are always some who still wear their uniforms.
                     Jill in NZ.

---