Re: Stress-it kills

---------

From: rexfree (griswald_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 19:20:45 PDT

So if some of my peers or classroom teachers think I'm lazy or a horrible
teacher, so be it. I have 15 years left!

Martha, you are on the right track, and I firmly believe that most of your
peers will recognize that you have to do what is best for you, and you will
be a more effective teacher in the long run.
Hang in there, and stick to thinking about yourself for a change.
Charlotte
griswald@telis.org

---