Re: Dress code

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 18:28:13 PDT

How are kids suppose to learn to make decisions if we
make all the decisions for them. We should all drive a black
sedan and live in a white house. (mine is orange)
For those who believe sameness will solve our problems,
read "The Giver." http://www.carolhurst.com/titles/giver.html
My students finished the year reading it.
An amazing novel, it will open your eyes.
                                        Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com