Re: uniforms(long)

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 18:19:42 PDT

We go to uniforms next year, what a bore.
I made the case for individuality, but I lost.
I may well be the only staff member wearing
the kaki slacks and white shirt. I just can't
see the fairness in enforcing it if I don't go along.
But, be sure I'll have my turquoise on and I'll wear
a Bolo tie every day.
                                Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail