Re:RAKU KILN

---------

From: Vivian Komando (komandv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 07:33:06 PDT

I would love a raku kiln. Do you have plans that outline
how to build one or know of a site that explains what you
need and "how to?"
Thanks!
Vivian

"Subject: raku kiln
From: "Roy Liebergen"
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 22:47:54 -0500

Hello, My husband just built me a raku kiln and we did a
test run =
tonight. We can't get the temperature high enough, we
were shooting for =
cone 06 but could only get to about 1650 degrees. Can
anyone on this =
list give me any suggestions? I really appreciate any
help or advise. =
Thank you, Carol"

=====
Increase the Peace ~^~ {^}Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. Robert F. Kennedy