Re: No Photography Studio

---------

From: Jude & Frank (JGROCHOWSKI_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 07:18:38 PDT

Could you possibly do both? If there is a way to structure it, you would be
being creative and flexible, as well as provide the traditional piece. If
possible, I say go for it!
Good luck!
Judy (who was 'darkroom-less' during a construction upgrade-with 3 sections
of 20 photo students-for better than 7 weeks 3 semesters ago and knows
whereof you speak!)