Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: stressless

From: Vivian Komando (komandv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 06:48:50 PDT

I too keep M&M's for those moments of stress (usually
when we are preparing for IB exams and the exam books are
not complete:) The kids are intuitive many times and know
when I am stressed - they hang around a few minutes after
class and say a few words. They also know M&M's are my
stress relief and some have even brought offerings of

Reading and doing some type of art (painting, drawing,
claywork, photography, or Photoshop) are my other stress

"When feeling stressed big time , I get terrible
headaches so I keep a Classic Coke and a small bag of
M&M's for my emergency stash!"

Increase the Peace ~^~ {^}Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. Robert F. Kennedy

Do You Yahoo!?