Re: stressless

---------

From: Vivian Komando (komandv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 06:48:50 PDT

I too keep M&M's for those moments of stress (usually
when we are preparing for IB exams and the exam books are
not complete:) The kids are intuitive many times and know
when I am stressed - they hang around a few minutes after
class and say a few words. They also know M&M's are my
stress relief and some have even brought offerings of
M&M's.

Reading and doing some type of art (painting, drawing,
claywork, photography, or Photoshop) are my other stress
relievers.

Vivian

"When feeling stressed big time , I get terrible
headaches so I keep a Classic Coke and a small bag of
M&M's for my emergency stash!"

=====
Increase the Peace ~^~ {^}Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. Robert F. Kennedy