judy d's story

---------

From: Christine Sandeson (c.sandeson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 04:56:18 PDT

judy:

your story begs for solace from your peers - I cannot imagine why
this could have happened to you who offer so much. Perhaps it a
reminder that we are, in addition to so many other things, only cogs
in some one else's big corporate wheel. If this had happened to me, I
would plunge to a deep inner freeze, and be nearly incapable of
interacting with these people.

christene in n.s.

---