Re: Interviews

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 18:30:50 PDT

*LOL* Boy, I'm sure you've opened the floodgates now! You could possibly end up with 100 offers! I would be willing to be interviewed.
~Michal
whest177@wheatstate.com
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

  Hello, my name is Christine Norton. I just joined ArtsEdNet today. I am currently in a class at UNCGreensboro called "Issues in Art Education". My next assignment in this class is to interview 3 Art Educators to discuss the extent to which they have contact with others in their field via technology. I currently teach art in an elementary school but am new to the field of education and have not used the internet to communicate with other Art Teachers except very minimally and only within my own district. So this is a learning experiment for me. I would be thrilled if someone responds to this and would not mind a brief interview.
      Thank You,
          Christine Norton

---