Re: Interviews

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 16:00:47 PDT

Hi Christine and welcome! I think you will like our group. Some of the others will be more appropriate to interview. I am a former art educator who is currently employed by Sax Arts & Crafts. I'm sure the people on this list will help with whatever you need. Once you join us, you won't be able to stay away. Right, Gang??? Judy Nagel
jnagel@saxarts.com