Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: colors

From: Jayna Ledbetter (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 14:20:22 PDT

Bunki! I saw one of those cars in SC! Too cool- I want
one too! It usually looked a rose color, sometimes
coral, sometimes green, then eventually a very dark
blue. I would see it alot when I lived there, and I
envied it!
My car is bright red- haven't been pulled yet, knock
on wood.
I too, am quite a purple fan, but I must say, teal
looks best with my blue eyes!

Do You Yahoo!?