last call

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 13:47:28 PDT

I have had 59 respond with information on location information. I hope I
have everyone included that sent information to me. I am going to cut
this off on Sunday of this week and hope to email only those who responded
with the information. If you are new or did not respond here is what I am
gathering to send to eveyone,

State/Location Name Email address Job Title

Again, only those who have sent information to me will receive information
from all. I may be out of pocket for a day or two so if you do not hear
back from me, be patient.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org