Re: stress realities

---------

From: rexfree (griswald_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 12:25:41 PDT

AND, I also realize that there are other people on
the staff that are just as resourceful as I am, and they are
willing to take up the slack! (those youngin's)
SanD's comment really struck home...since I working 2/3 time now, I really
like to leave on time, and come to work on time, or I get lassoed into doing
something that is on my time. I have found that by stepping aside, there
really are lots of these 'kids' who have just been waiting for a chance to
show their stuff.
Someone else wrote about learning something new as a way to giving time to
yourself, and a great feeling of accomplisment...for me, it has been
kayaking.....I am becoming addicted. Plus, I am getting deeper and deeper
into computers and digital photography, which while really useful for my
job, is also personally rewarding. That is a great combo!
Charlotte
griswald@telis.org

---