Re: art curriculum

---------

From: menichino (menichino_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 12:20:16 PDT

Hi Janna -- Finally got done cleaning my art room; then went away for a long
weekend -- (had 400 artsednet mails when I got back --- yikes!!)
Anyway, could you remind me of what you needed as far as curriculum writing
goes? Then I can share more specifically what has worked for me.
Liz in rural NY
menichino@infoblvd.net