hiding out

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 07:27:21 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Curt James" <curt_james@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Stressless or trying to be

snipped

> When the stress level became higher
> than normal, I would simply place a sign
> on the door stating,
>
> "The Art Room is closed today." . . .
> I went so far as to move the desk from the line-
> of-sight of the door window to avoid detection. . .

> Now, I didn't hide out every day . .

I left a lot of Curt's message so people who only read this, don't think he
hides out all the time! However, I'm just responding to the part about his
desk being out of view. My desk is right in front of the doorway, facing
it. But, I am hidden when I'm sitting at it (which isn't often, I do most
of my work at the tables where I can spread out). I have big plants around
the perimeter of the desk, another layer of plants in front of the desk, and
more behind me on the counter, I'm camouflaged! This is unintentional, but
fun, since I always seem to be startling people, hee hee.

Leah

---