Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Jackie

From: Vivian Komando (komandv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 05:47:10 PDT

Your niece, you, and your family are in my thoughts and
prayers. I believe from our family of friends on this
listserv that many are thinking of you now and extend
spiritual support.

Increase the Peace ~^~ {^}Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. Robert F. Kennedy

Do You Yahoo!?