Re: Winter (your summer)reading

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 05:29:45 PDT

I love Janet Evanovich too! They are light,funny and contemporary about a
gal, Stephanie Plum, who is a bounty hunter in NJ. I also like Sue Grafton
(Kinsey Milhone in California) and Sara Paretsky (V.I. Warshawsky in
Chicago). Their books are about women and are funny and light reading in
the detective genre'. Judy
jnagel@saxarts.com