Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

re: learning styles

From: Joy McGugan (mizjmac_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 05:04:24 PDT

Our faculty had to take a learning styles inventory last semester. I was VERY high on the kinesthetic/tactile mode. I think it said statistically very few teachers (maybe 2 percent?) rank there, but the ones who do are (surprise) art, music, pe teachers. On the other hand, MANY students fall under those learning styles.

Must remember to remind my supervisor of my "style" the next time my lack of organization (a typical characteristic of kinesthetic/tactile, I think) comes up!

Joy in NCGet more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download :