That TRUST thing? I meant that too

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 03:32:28 PDT

I just received word from a friend I trusted....It wasn't the words I sent
to her that were changed. It was the words she sent back to me that were
changed....And that makes me even madder....I printed off all of the
communication and will share it.

Thanks for showing me all of you are true friends. I trust all who read the
Getty list because we stand for Art Education ---Art Education is our life
and Getty list members only use the information they receive on the list to
improve their life ---NOT to harm the life of another.

Well, I have talked enough for now....We are off to visit a college with my
son. I will talk to ya'all (well if the president can say it so can it)
later.

Terrific Tuesday!

Judy

---