Terrific Tuesday! count your blessings

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 03:19:59 PDT

I have so much mail from my friends today....but today is the day we go to
see a college with my son...So I will just share a secret with all
women...all my sisters.

That blessings thing? I meant that. Count those blessings everyday and you
will have great rewards. I just "talked" to a friend and she told me all
about her Marvelous Monday!

I will only give this message to all of those I love and respect though...We
all know what happened to my poor "sister Eve" when she shared her knowledge
with Adam...she really had to suffer. So ladies and gents out their. If you
think anyone is going to make you suffer when you have a good idea....Do
what I do and just keep your mouth shut...Just be sure to write it
down....cause in my book, no idea is a bad idea and I have said it over and
over and over again to my kids.

But if a child wants you to talk about something....if I child asks you a
question that you know you have the answer....I like to tell them when I
know it is something they really need to hear from me. Just be careful how
you say it....And if you say a word you do not think your school would not
approve of...You better write it down and why.....Would you believe I had
some ornery kids trying to get me to discuss religion in my class? Oh... I
gave them some answers (in a good way) but I sure had to write down what I
said. I was burned before by what a child said and his word was taken over
mine....so I am careful around kids. Everything happens for a reason in my
life...and I have have found the good in all.

Good talking to you today!

Judy Decker

---