Re: Educator Assessment Exams

---------

From: Susan Bennett (sbennett_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 21:44:09 PDT

Hi, I am not from Colorado, but in Ohio we have a Praxis exam that educators
must take, general and then in their field of study. An art education
professor here in Dayton Ohio developed a small website with a study method
to practise for our Praxis exams . This is only the art part . The address
for the site is http://www.kn.pacbell.com/wired/fil/pages/webartafama.html .
See if this is at all practical for you . Susan in Ohio