Re: Learning Styles & Teaching Styles

---------

From: SHARON STEERE (SS21803_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 14:53:27 PDT

Mark and others,
Thank you for your response! I believe in the learning styles and Gardner's
intelligences, as well as Goleman's Emotional Intelligences. My professor
will get into this more in the next two days during classes. I just wanted
to see how art teachers feel about this. Sigmund Tobias is a Distinguished
Scholar at the Division of Psychological and Educational Services, Graduate
School of Education, Fordham University at Lincoln Center, NY.

Sharon Steere

---